Saturday, December 12, 2020

Nightmare in Bonbonburg - A Tabletop-RPG Adventure for the Holidays!

My friend Ben Chaplin and I have been working furiously like Santa's elves to complete our holiday-themed tabletop adventure just in time for Christmas! I co-wrote and illustrated this adventure.

"As you fall asleep one winter’s night, you find yourself in a strange place. A small town inhabited by toys is having trouble with a nearby colony of rats stealing their chocolate harvest year after year. But the poor toys aren’t built to fight! Can you stop the rats from stealing the candy once and for all? And is that really all there is to the story?"

Nightmare in Bonbonburg is a holiday-themed wintry adventure for adventurers level 1-3.

You can purchase it here: https://www.dmsguild.com/product/339696/Nightmare-in-Bonbonburg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment. Please feel free to leave me any constructive criticism. Let me know where the weak spots are and any typos or grammatical errors you found. I appreciate the gesture so much!