Friday, December 4, 2009

And now... Back to Dreamshapers!

Lol, I've always wanted to say that in my special announcer voice. Win.

So after successfully completing my sci-fi novel I'm returning to my old friend, Dreamshapers. I've been reading through the first draft and I think I finally found the weak point that was causing me to fall apart. I was missing Lambent early on! I guess some distance was a good thing (Thanks Rad) and now I can get back into it.

I'm actually outlining this time too. I think the Dream World needs it. I was just running around before, which was helpful because now I understand it better, but having gone through once I'm ready to actually plan it out this time around.

Hopefully the next time I post I'll be on my way. :)

- /^>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment. Please feel free to leave me any constructive criticism. Let me know where the weak spots are and any typos or grammatical errors you found. I appreciate the gesture so much!